Monday, December 22, 2008

finally!

So this is the first post of a blog (of hopefully many) that I've wanted to start for a while now. Ever since I arrived in Spain I've been wanting to chronicle everything, or almost everything, that's happened here. Unfortunately due to the fact that I procrastinated a ton and couldn't seem to choose a name prevented me from doing so! But here it is...

Now regarding the name...'jam tomorrow, jam yesterday...' its a reference to one of my favourite childhood (made for television) movies, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Made in two parts and first televised in 1985, my parents recorded the movie off the tv and the rest is history! I was hooked from the beginning and have been watching it ever since.

The exact name comes from a song sung by the brilliant and eccentri
c Carol Channing.



If you haven't seen this movie, or it's been a while, I highly recommend watch it and/ jog your memory.


3 comments:

  1. Carol Channing is/was(?) one of those old dames who are eternally cool, but as a child scarred my timid lil mind. Everytime she would smile/sing i thought she was going to eat me. Have you seen how big her mouth is?!!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. please blog often, as you will be my new 'time-killer' at work. kthxbai!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete