Friday, December 26, 2008

love to hate, hate to love

If you're aware of it or not Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have come out recently with a new fashion line. I seem to have a love hate relationship with these girls, one day loving what they wear, the other hating even the sounds of their voices. Regardless I think they're pretty fantastic.

One of my favourite sites for fashion related information recently posted up a promotional video for The Row's holiday collection. It goes on for quite some time but with the model they used, not that painful to watch. And I know that I occasionally change my outfits frequently in the span of one day but unfortunately it never seems to happen at the side of a pool in the hills of sunny California. If only!

Consisting mainly of 3 colours in the video (black, white and grey) the collection seems pretty comfortable and wearable, and probably for my standards, super expensive. Overall I enjoyed the video and the clothes that I saw in it and hopefully, once I get back to North America and 'happen' upon their clothes I'll be able to afford something...? I'd like to think that the reason for my wanting to own an article from their collection isn't solely for the purpose of owning something that has their name on it, but also because the quality of the garment is impecable!

No comments:

Post a Comment