Friday, February 26, 2010

Back, but for how long?

So, I've decided to return to the blogosphere, for how long I'm not really sure. Lack of inspiration, ideas, thoughts etc tend to get the best of me. Plus, I get super lazy and would rather lurk other people's sites.

What I will promise, is to TRY to keep this thing up and running. With what? Not sure, again. I don't really know if I could/should have a 'theme' to this thing since I can't really decide. So I think I'll just make it an everything blog for me to write out whatever I need to get out.

A lot has changed since the last post I did, over a year ago (!):
-I am in school again, part-time, for now
-I am back in Canada (although I miss Europe a bunch)
-and I have a very different job compared to last year's au pair thing I did

that's all for today...hopefully I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment