Friday, January 9, 2009

Awaiting the warm weather




I came across brand SOPHOMORE a while back and pretty much fell in love with not only the clothes but the models (who are super cute), and the photography.  Even though the following photos are for last year's Spring collection...I'm really anticipating the warm weather and wearing shorts again...PLUS what's in store for SOPHOMORE's 2009 collection.
Based in New York City and run by Chrissie Miller and Madeleine von Froomer, SOPHOMORE's contemporary 'sportswear' looks super easy to wear and it's safe to say I want everything in their Spring 2008 Lookbook...if its still around when I get back to North America!


The photographer, Cass Bird shot not only all the photos for the SOPHOMORE site but has also shot celebrities like Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk (designers of Jovovich Hawk), M.I.A., and Penelope Cruz.  Check out his site for a closer look at his style.


No comments:

Post a Comment