Friday, January 16, 2009

So it's weekend...am I gonna be a mole again

Ummmm, yeah probably. The family I work for is leaving in a few hours to go to their country house, and although I think that it might do me some good to join them, I'm staying here in the city. Sure, I spend WAY too much time on the internet while I'm in the city....but I spend WAY too much time thinking about stupid shit when I'm in the country! Plus I have a 'fancy gym' pass that I want to use...maybe get a facial in the meantime....but truly, I mostly wanna chill out at home, walk around in my underwear, and sleep as long as possible without hearing little kids screaming and crying early in the morning.

I think I'm also going to take advantage of my alone time to organize some of my random stuff here and maybe even spend some money and go shopping! I haven't gone in so long (due to the fact that Barcelona is so effing expensive) and there are so many sales going on how can I not?!

And lastly, with my obvious addiction to the Web and all it has to offer I'll be skimming through more and more blogs and trying to organize my Bookmarks menu....one site I recently found that I really enjoy is Dripbook...not only do they feature photographs, but paintings, collages, hair styling and much more...

Well, bon weekend!

1 comment: