Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Longest holidays of my life

So here is a recap on all the things we did while we were away in the country...it seems as if everyday we did something different, even with a lot of shitty weather. What's nice about the shitty weather, is the fact that we had a fireplace and made use of it as much as possible.
Day 1 lunch: Rabbit
Day 2: Girona, touching the lion's bum for good luckDay 3: market ride in Casavells

Day 4: Perpignan, France, I had to do the merry-go-round


I got crafty while we were away and made New Year's hats

Day 5: New Year's Day at the beach (not hot, but not cold)

Day 6: the mountains...so the girls could see snow for the 1st time

Day 7: village explorations; Picasso bought his wife a castle in the village so she could bring her lovers

Day 8: Costa Brava, look how clear the water is!!!

After someone recently told me I should edit out the unnecessary photos, I thought these would suffice for a glimpse into my extra long holidays.
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment