Monday, January 19, 2009

What's the first thing that comes to mind?

The people from Crush + Lovely asked 50 strangers on the streets of New York, Brooklyn, and London (so far) the same question and told them to, for the most part, say the first thing that came to mind. A lot of them really did blurt out the first thing they thought of, while others took some time to think about it, and then there were those people who came up with the most random answers that although are so out there, are pretty damn amazing!



Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Crush + Lovely on Vimeo.


An example, is this girl above....with the blue turban, her response is one of the oddest but I'd have to say its my favourite....and really would be cool! But I already know what my answer is and where I would want to wake up...and it's not where I am right now!

The videos are posted on Crush + Lovely's Vimeo page. There are 3 videos posted, and 2 are the same question asked miles away from one another. Take a gander at the other video as well...it kind of gets you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment